The Wave - Fearless Teens Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
Anxiety, depression, and fear are on the rise among teens. Yet, that doesn't mean we need to fall under the waves. Instead, let's be the wave that starts ripples of healing throughout the next generation! The Wave, Fearless Teens Camp is the perfect safe space for teens to navigate their feelings, learn the truths that the Bible has for them, and create new Godly friendships! This summer will be powerful, and we are already in prayer over the girls that will come.
- Three Meals a Day will be Provided. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know in the registration.
- All teens will receive a Camp Shirt.
- The Wave is going to be jam-packed with great messages from Christ-seeking speakers.
- The teens will be split into Small Groups to create deeper connections and have discussions.
- Along with the main speaker sessions, we will also have, Break out sessions which gives girls a smaller group to learn and interact with speakers.
- Worship is always a staple for Fearless Teens, we want to share the importance of giving praise to the Lord, plus it's fun!
- Campfire and Games
- Pool and Lake Swimming
- Lake Zipline, kayaks, the blob
- Snack time, we will have designated break times where girls are welcome to bring their own money to purchase snacks and drinks from Fearless.
- Merch Booth, at the beginning and end of camp, we will have our merch booth set up for campers and parents to shop! We will have jewelry, devotionals, and apparel. Including all-new designs just for teens and our brand new Exceptionally Made Fearless Teens Devotional!
The camp will be July 15th through 17th at High Hill Camp
The Camp's address is: 20 Camp Lane, High Hill, MO 63350 You can easily find us Apple Maps or Google Maps by typing in "High Hill Christian Camp"
Check-in will be at 4 pm on July 15th; parents should be present for the check-in process.
Check-out will be at 4 pm on July 17th; prior to check out, we are inviting parents to join us for our last session and a special parent meeting to go over some next steps you can take to support your teen after camp.
The Wave Camp is open to all teens who have completed 6th grade- completed 12th grade. It's important to us to provide age-appropriate material; we may have some sessions split up by age to accommodate this. All campers will be housed in cabins divided by age groups.
The cost of the camp is $230 and includes everything listed above.
We recommended paying in full. If you cannot do so, you may pay a deposit of at least $130, with the remainder being paid no later than June 1st. If the remainder is not paid, you release your spot to the next teen on our waiting list.
No refunds will be available. If you choose to no longer attend, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to another camper, or it will be used to bless another teen.
This camp is limited to 100 girls, and our Covid policies will be released closer to the camp. Registration will close on June 24th, or once we hit our maximum number.
If you have any questions regarding camp, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org